3/6/10

Chocolate Cake....YUM!!!!

Now, I don't mean to brag, but I found this chocolate cake recipe and I made it the other day and it was AWESOME!!!. I would post a picture of it, but it was gone too fast (haha).
Here's the recipe:
                   Ingredients


  • 3 cups all purpose flour
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 cups cold water
  • 2/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 tsp. white vinegar
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
                         Directions               Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl combine all ingredients. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. 
Pour batter into greased 9x13x2-inch baking pan and bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream or dust with powdered sugar.


Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to try that!
    Please visit my blog sometime.
    Please do NOT visit my other one!
    Thanks. (Under some sort of construction :D)
    I JUST sent you an invitation to my other blog.
    Thanks,
    Meghan
    P.S. Love this blog too!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!