1/11/10

Tips for Getting Started

To start off this blog, I'll give you some tips I made up myself:
  • When you want to start an art project, make sure you have enough time to finish. It's horribly annoying when you have to start a project and then leave it. (I know from experience!)
  •  During the project it might be easier to clean up as you go along so you don't have a huge mess at the end
  • Make sure what you're doing is fun. Don't bother doing something if it is all work and no play (this rule has an exception: if your mom or dad tells you to do something that your not exactly thrilled about, do it anyway!)
  • Save your finished work, it's always something to be proud of!                                                             


    That's all the tips I can think of right now but if I have any more I'll make sure to put them in future posts!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    i love comments!